Admission Criteria ...
- Minimum age 17 years - Maximum 35 years.
- 10+2 passed with 45% with Bi.P.C. (or)
- Vocational (M.P.H.W.) with Bridege Course (or)
any Vocational Group.
- Student appearing in 10+2 Examination in Science Conducted by National Institute of Open School.
Required Certificates for Admission ...
- 10th Class Certificate cum Marks memorandam.
- 10+2 Certificate
- Transfer Certificate.
- Certificate of social status in case of one who belongs to S.C., S.T. and B.C. issued by an Authorised officer prescribed.
- Study and Conduct Certificates.
- Migration Certificate from students of other states.
(otherthan A.P. State)
- Pass-port size Photo's - 5 copies.